Graphics design is the key to creating a unique brand identity. Graphic elements can connect businesses with their customers and establish trust in today’s competitive world.
Customers make a split decision based on what they see. That’s exactly why a design should appeal to the emotion of the audience.
You only have one chance to make a first impression. So, make it count!
The capable team at Orbitech makes sure that your visual presentation makes you appear unique, credible, trustworthy, and authoritative.
Graphic design tips for social media
We have 5 amazing tips that will boost the visual appeal of your social media post. These secrets can help you create appealing designs for social media, but also you can see a significant rise in engagement.
These amazing graphic design tips from our graphics designer have helped page managers and creators add extra spice to their social media posts.
- Size matters! One thing to be mindful of when posting on social media is the canvas size. If you post an image larger than the standard post size, chances are important aspects of the image might get cropped.
- Color is an influencer! The use of certain colors just clicks with the viewers. For example, RED means Danger, Yellow could mean Warning, Green could mean anything Positive!
- Hunt for the right Font! The right font conveys your message just the right way. The font should be clear to read and should fit well with the design. Make sure you use the proper font size and highlight what you want readers to read first. (FYI, the personal favorite of our Graphics Designer is Poppins.)
- Typography attracts Readers! Practise the art of arranging texts to create visually appealing designs. The whole point is to make sure the audience can read and catch the essence of the message you are trying to convey. Less is more!
- Keep it simple! Don’t bother clustering texts in your designs. Chances are your ads might not perform well. Use clean designs and put all the text in the caption!
Call us at +977-9849188883 or complete our free enquiry form to get started.